KRIMS is a Multi-speciality hospital located in the heart of Nagpur city,catering to the population of Nagpur ,Vidarbha, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh and various rural areas of Central India. It is a state of the art hospital providing all the services under one roof. It is a pioneer project established in 1997 by the founder Chairman & Managing Director Dr. Ashok Arbat, who is a renowned Pulmonologist of Central India.
For various critical ailments the hospital is equipped with ICU, NICU,Respiratory Critical Care Unit,Paediatric Critical Care unit,Postsurgery Critical Care Unit. The hospital has a fully faceted functional Respiratory, Neuro ,Trauma ,Burn and Dialysis Centre.
A classified accommodation is also available for various categories of patients. Apart from the critical unit the other wards which can be availed by the patient are General ward, Semi-private ward, Private, Deluxe and Super deluxe suites. The hospital has a sophisticated Operation theatre Complex equipped to handle all kinds of Minor,Major and Supra-major surgeries . All the investigations related to Radiological Imaging, Interventional Pulmonolgy, Pathology, Cytology, Microbiology and are available for the patient in the premises. A 24 hour Pharmacy makes it convenient for the patients to avail medicines around the clock. Other facilities like multiple lifts, uninterrupted power and water supply, supervised catering services, ample parking are also available at the hospital.
We provide accurate and quick services to the patients with the help of highly qualified and senior doctors, surgeons and specialists. All this along with trained paramedical and nursing staff makes the treatment of a patient at our hospital hasslefree thus helping in quick recovery. Regular educational camps and training programs ensure that the staff and doctors are well informed and uptodate about the new entrants in the methods of investigations and patient management. The hospital boasts of a professionally managed administrative backup with in house patient counseling, and a special team of experts to deal with private, semi private, government,corporate and insurance sector.
- To provide multi speciality medicare under one roof.
- To provide an environment for maintaining high level staff satisfaction and inducement.
- To ensure absolute patient satisfaction through innovation sub gradation.
- To be an environmentally friendly, socially and ecologically conscious organization.
- We, at KRIMS, are proud of our team of highly consummate doctors. They strive devoutly to free the patients of their health problems and diseases; moreover, they establish a rapport with each of their patients.
- What we cannot compromise at all is standard, and we haven’t ever. Our operation theatres, the technology we use and the medication we prescribe all adhere to the global standards.
- In a world where a minute’s difference can determine a person’s survival, an emergency care assumes significance of the highest order – exactly what our critical care and emergency services are about.
- For the extreme cases, the ICU has been facilitated with dialysis and ECMO care. The maintenance of the patient is looked after by responsible perfusionists/ECMO specialists who monitor the patient 24/7.
- One of the many things for which we are most admired for is our paramedic team. It’s a highly responsive and effective team of proficient, trained and experienced paramedical experts.
- KRIMS is a one-stop for a multiple diagnostic services – pathology(blood test, urine test, etc) and radiology (inclusive of MRI scanning, X-ray radiography, CT scans, etc), all under a single roof.
- We, at KRIMS, look after patients at personal level – from taking care of their medical dosage to providing moral support. It’s not just the surgical operations a patient undergoes, but an overall holistic treatment.
- Our procedures, the technology we deploy and all medical practices we do are in strict accordance with standard health care protocols. When you are at KRIMS, you’re in the right hands.
- We have specialized physiotherapy centre’s and rehabilitation units for Neurology, Pulmonary, Orthopedics and Gynecology disciplines.
- The wards have been made to make the patients feel like home and not a sick place. The concerned staff too is very amiable in talking with them.
- Sleep Study Lab is a unique aspect of ours. This is a research unit conducting studies on the behavior of human bodies during sleep and seeking solutions to problems related to sleeping.
Dr. Ashok Arbat
"KRIMS Hospitals is the fructification of one man’s passion and commitment to fulfill his dream of making the most advanced health care accessible to everyone in central India.
Dr. Ashok Arbat, central India’s leading pulmonologist, during his decades of practice at Nagpur felt the acute need of a multi-speciality hospital equipped with state-of-art equipment. We have a renowned team of specialist consultants offering the finest care possible with a human touch functioning in a highly ethical environment."