He has been conferred with the title, ‘Lokmat Business Icon of Nagpur’ for being a successful doctor and an entrepreneur.
- He is a senior pulmonologist from central India, practising at KRIMS hospitals, Nagpur.
- He has commenced his career in the heart of the city in the year 82 in the field of respiratory medicine.
- During his practise, he has gained a valuable exposure through varied components of pulmonology.
- He has started fibre-optic bronchoscopy way back in 1986, as a most important diagnostic and therapeutic tool for the treatment of lung diseases and is regularly contributing for the awareness of asthma, COPD, OSA, lung cancer through camps in Nagpur and central India.
- National and international presentation-
- Smoker & malignancy, 1996, Bronchology Pune
- Foreign body in bronchial tree, 1996, Bronchology Pune
- Mite as a potent allergen (world congress of Polonology 1992, Ottawa Canada)
Dr. Abhijeet Fuladi
- Second highest marks scored in D. Ortho Exams in Pune University, 2006.
- Winner of Team Event of Intercollegiate Badminton Tournament of Amravati University, 1999 – 2000.
- Primary DNB exam passed, June 2003.
Dr. Amol Kadu
- Fellowship in reconstructive orthopaedic surgery at St. Josef hospital, Paderborn, Germany, 2006.
- Fellowship in hip arthroplasty at Kantonsspital, Liestal, Switzerland
Dr. Yamini Alsi
Dr. S. Khandwala award for Best Paper at Nagpur 1998
- S. Aptekar Award 2003 Mumbai
- Advani Braganza Oration Award 2005 Mumbai
- Dr. Shirin Mehta Guest Lecture Award at Central Asia Conf. 2010 Mumbai
- Awarded Best Female Singer in IMA-2013 (Sa Re Ga Ma Contest)
- Presented a poster “Unusual Case of Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis” at 15th annual conference of ISCCM, Agra
- Dec- 2012, on Neurolept Malignant Syndrome, rare occurrence in TBI
- July 2013, empty sac strikes back (Sheehan’s syndrome)
- Jan 2014, Scrub Typhus in Intensive Care Unit (case series)