At KRIMS HOSPITALS, we provide a comprehensive range of clinical services, including preoperative anesthesia services, critical care medicine, and pain medicine.
- KRIMS Hospital’s Department of Anaesthesiology uses the most modern, effective, and patient-focused procedures in anaesthetic care provision.
- Our team of highly qualified and experienced anesthesiologists strives to provide maximum quality patient care not just in the operating theaters but also beyond them by improving the patient’s preoperative status and delivering comprehensive patient care in the early post-operative period.
- Our doctor will first give you a medication called anesthetic if you have to undergo some surgery.
- During surgical procedures anaesthetics minimize or avoid pain. Four major forms of anesthetics are used in the healthcare field.
- Our patients receive advanced medical care provided by highly trained and skilled clinicians. Our philosophy has always been to work in a multidisciplinary team approach.
- The Department of Anesthesiology is the premier department in town for the practice of general and regional anesthesia.
- This department contains well-qualified anesthesiologists who have received training and accomplishments from the best institutes.
Local anesthesia: numbs a tiny part of the body. During the treatment you are kept awake and alert.
Conscious or intravenous (IV) sedation: To alleviate pain, use a mild sedative to calm you and a pain medication. You remain awake, but do not recall the subsequent treatment.
Regional anesthesia: blocks body pain, like an arm or leg, in one region. Epidural anesthesia is a form of regional anesthesia which is often used during childbirth.
General anesthesia: operates on the whole body. You go to sleep and have nothing to worry for. You may not have any recollection of the operation.