Our Nephrology department is involved in the diagnosis and treatment of renal (kidney) diseases, including electrolyte disturbances and hypertension, as well as renal replacement therapy.
- We have a highly qualified team of Nephrologists to take care of and give proper medications and counseling for problems pertaining to kidneys.
- The Nephrology department offers treatment in all areas of Nephrology and Urology.
- Any of the areas we are specialized in are kidney biopsies, critical care nephrology, hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis.
- Our nephrologists in India provide medical facilities for both adult and pediatric conditions.
- Birth defects, also known as congenital abnormalities, kidney and bladder stone treatment, cancer care, incontinence control, infertility and erectile abnormalities are some of the areas we excel in.
- Lithotripsy, endo-urology, TURP, and urological laparoscopic procedures are routinely performed.
- Our nephrology doctor team is trained at the world’s top hospitals, our nephrologists and urologists work in tandem to relieve the pain of people with kidney and genitourinary tract disease.
- The team of Nephrologists at KRIMS Hospitals, with vast experience, is not only extremely trained to treat chronic kidney diseases and perform high success rate renal transplants.
- Nephrologists are specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of kidney disorders in children and adolescents along with adults and other pediatric specialists.
- A multidisciplinary team of nurses, dietitians and medical personnel are collaborating with the nephrologists to create a patient-centered atmosphere to offer high-quality care to patients with kidney dysfunction.