The Department of Ophthalmology treats patients suffering from all types of eye-diseases and also caters to the people with refractive errors who need spectacle correction. Eye problems like conjunctivitis, corneal infection, glaucoma, eyelid, and orbital diseases, inflammatory diseases, retinal diseases, ocular trauma, etc. are all treated here.
Patients with symptoms of reduced vision, redness, eye-discharge, eye-watering, pain, double vision are also treated by this department.
- We provide state-of-the-art treatment for eye disorders in both facets and stages. We use the newest methods and treatments to conduct regular eye tests.
- Ophthalmology is the medical field concerned with the eye’s anatomy, pathology, and diseases. An ophthalmologist specializes in issues with the medical and surgical sight. Ophthalmology comprises sub-specialties concerned with only certain disorders or conditions in certain areas of the body.
- Anterior Operation in the Section
- Retinal ophthalmology-focus on retina treatment with LASER and direct retinal surgery
- Cataracts-not necessarily considered a subspecialty per se, as most general ophthalmologists do cataract surgery
- Cornea, Eyelids, and Infectious Disease
- Medical Retina addresses retinal disorders by non-surgical means
- Ocular Oncology
- Ophthalmic Disease
- Pediatric ophthalmology / Strabismus (eye distortion)
- Refractive Surgery
- Vitreo-retinal surgery deals with the clinical treatment of diseases and disorders of the retinal and posterior parts
- Medical Retina and vitreoretinal surgery are also called subspecialization of the posterior segment together.