The department of laboratory services at KRIMS hospital provides comprehensive support, expertise, and consultation services that facilitate clinical care in the hospital. While the aforementioned specialties work as independent units and integrated under one roof, the pathology department works to ensure uniform and efficient analysis and reporting of test results. The department has highly qualified and reputed faculty and are equipped with state of the art automated systems covering all aspects of the laboratory, the pre-analytical, analytical, and post-analytical unhindered environment for testing. The department acts as a referral center, and several centers accept slides and blocks for examination.
The department is fully air-conditioned with spacious functional labs that are air-conditioned for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Performance Infrastructure Infrastructure
- Experienced, dedicated professorship
- Well-equipped, fully-automated, air-conditioned laboratories
- 24 x 7 working facility for clinical pathology
- Guidance and advancement in research practices.