He has successfully treated all major types of fractures (Proximal Humerus, Intercondylar fractures of Lower end of Humerus, Intercondylar fractures of Femur, Lower end of Tibia, Complex Acetabular Fractures) Along with Routine Trauma including Paediatric Trauma. Arthroplasty – Hip Replacement, Knee Replacement, Hermiarthroplasty (Bipolar, AMP). Spine – Disectomy, Spinal Instrumentation (Pedicular screw fixation). Cold Orthopaedics – Osteoarthirtis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Gout, bone Tumors etc.
- Assistant Joint Replacement surgeon at Ortho Relief Hospital & Research Centre, Dhantoli, Nagpur.
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Hope Multispeciality Hospital, Dhantoli, Nagpur; July ’09 to April’13.
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, department of Orthopaedics, Swami Vivekanand Medical Mission, Khapri, Nagar; April’11 Till Date.
- Department of Orthopaedics, Govt.Medical College, Nagpur; 6 months.
- Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital, Pune; 3 Months.
- Hardikar Orthodpaedics Hospital, Pune; 2 Years.
- Successfully complete Bos LTMGH Fracture Fixation Course, Advanced Module held at Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medial College and Hospital, Mumbai.
- Attended National Orthopaedics update “Recent trends in Joint Replacement Surgery” held at Military Hospital, Kirkee, Pune.
- Participated in Interactive Meeting on “Multidisciplinary approach to Bone Tumours” held at deenanath Maneshkar Hospital, Pune.
- Scored second highest marks in D.Ortho Exams in Pune University.