Dr. Akshay Patil
MBBS, MS, MCh
Specialization : BRAIN TUMOR SURGERY, SPINE SURGERY, EPILEPSY, ENDOSCOPIC BRAIN SURGERY
- Completed his fellowship in Cerebro-Vascular Neurosurgery, SCTIMST, Trivandum (Jan 2013 – Dec 2013)
- Senior Resident (Neurosurgery), under the consultant Dr. Suresh Nair N. Prof and Head of Department of Neurosurgery, SCTIMST, Trivandrum, Kerala, India. (Jan 2010 – Dec 2012)
- Senior Registrar (Neuro Surgery) under consultant Dr. Deepu Banerji (former Prof. Neurosurgery S.G. PGI. Lucknow), Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai (July 2008 – April 2009)
- MAHARASHTRA MEDICAL COUNCIL MMC
- ASSOCIATE MEMBER, NEUROLOGICAL SOCIETY OF INDIA
- INTERNATIONAL VISTA MEMBERSHIP – CNS/WFNS
- INTERNATIONAL MEMBER – DANDY NEUROLOGICAL SOCIETY
- ACADEMY OF MEDICAL SCIENCE NAGPUR
PUBLICATION / PRESENTATION –
- Original article: central Neurocytoma, review of institutional series of 33 cases: Neurosx Quart, 2012, 22:213–219.
- Review article: Extraventricular Neurocytoma a comprehensive review, Acta neurochirurgica. Feb 2014, 156(2),349-54.
- Original article: Meningeal Hemangiopericytoma: Review of an institutional series of 21 cases, accepted for publication, Neurosurgery Quarterly
- Poster presentation-(SEPT 2012)-Critical review of surgical outcome in Cystic Vestibular Schwannoma, Skull Base Society of India 2012.