Dr. Ashok Arbat is known as the pioneer of Multi- specialty hospital in the city. As a pulmonologist, he is associated with several renowned associations as office bearer and advisor. He is the founder Chairman & Managing Director of KRIMS Hospitals.
He commenced his career in the heart of the city in the year 1982 in the field of Respiratory Medicine. He has gained a valuable exposure through varied components of Pulmonology. He has started Fibre-Optic Bronchoscopy way back in 1986, as a most important diagnostic and therapeutic tool for the treatment of Lung Diseases and is regularly contributing for the awareness of Asthma, COPD, OSA, and Lung Cancer through camps in Nagpur and Central India.
President, Vidarbha Chest Association,
Fellow & Member of American College of Chest Physician.
Ex. Prof. JNMC Sawangi, Wardha.
Ex. President Academy of Member Sciences, Nagpur.
- EUROPEAN RESPIRATORY SOCIETY
- CRITICAL CARE SOCIETY INDIA
- INDIAN SLEEP DISORDER ASSOCIATION
- INDIAN CHEST SOCIETY
- VIDARBHA CARDIOLOGY SOCIETY
- BRONCHOLOGY ASSOCIATION OF INDIA
- NATIONAL COLLEGE OF CHEST PHYSICIAN
- SHIVAJI EDUCATION SOCIETY, AMRAVATI
NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL PRESENTATION-
- SMOKER & MALIGNANCY,1996, BRONCHOLOGY PUNE
- FOREIGN BODY IN BRONCHIAL TREE, 1996, BRONCHOLOGY PUNE
- MITE AS A POTENT ALLERGEN (WORLD CONGRESS OF POLONOLOGY 1992, OTAWA CANADA